Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Oh my oh my… I am supposedly to be freer after cny, but why do I still feel so tired? The funniest thing is I am suppose to start tackling tutorials and notes which haven’t been done for years, but why did it not happen at all… haha… lazy people always finding excuses… oops am I referring to myself?
Lately I have the chance to make resolutions (not because of new year la)… perhaps as part of my attempt to make things better than the present. However, every time I try, I will revert back to my original style… haiz… then waste one good opportunity lor… Haha perhaps that’s the meaning of 有缘无分… not meant to be part of it la… so don’t meh meh luan du lor *anyhow push*…
After talking to my junior, I finally realise why do I 服 somebody… you wont know unless you speak with your true heart… cos the answer is always inside you… be true to yourself and you will be true to others… Thanks a million man…
Other than failing tests, life is still good for me so far…oh ya other than writing a script. So horrible… must think of new pattern of story… so difficult la… Worst thing is my comp decide to break down and restart every time during startup… end up I disturbed my friend who just came back from JB cos of school stuff, to help to do the script. Haiz… make me seem like half a jerk lor… (or am I a full one? Haha… still can laugh arh…)
Anyway, hopefully the torturous script writing will be over soon… but that will also be the time when both the physically and mentally demanding stuff begin… the process of putting it onto the stage… haiz… go go go!!! All the way man…
WOW! Just realised that I will be making some big decision that will change the course of my life… hope it wont affect those around me otherwise I will feel very bad… Ai ya must learn to deal with stuff as they come, 船到桥头自然直…yep nothing will go wrong de… get real man, if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong (dunnoe which idiotic philosopher came up with this)
Hmmm… after looking for so long in the mirror (which cracked in the end cos the face too ugly le…haha), I should have some idea how to carry on…
美丽人生刚开始,奇思梦想无极限
陳湧翹